Finding the Right fit teacher for the role and the culture of the school has always been a challenge. We at Teach and Inspire believe that having the right mix of functional and behavioral skills are critical.
We also understand how critical it is for aspiring teachers to get the right school and environment which will help them to grow as “educators”. At Teach and Inspire, we have designed a unique program to connect the aspiring teachers to the schools. This program will give a finishing touch to the prospective teachers and make the transition to teaching easy and methodical. Teach and Inspire will also help in placing the candidates by connecting them to the schools from our database.
This program will equip aspirant teachers with self confidence, skills, approach, attitude and equanimity to manage the new job of teaching. The skills taught in this program will be a good add-on to what the candidates have learnt during B.Ed courses.
Objective of this program –
- To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective tutor.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To be Creative in the classroom and child centered in their practice
- To be competent in their pedagogy
- To have an initiative in strategic planning and implementation
- To be world class professionals
- To be a keen facilitators
- To be good in functional English
- To be good in usage of technology
- Deeply rooted in culture and values
Trainings for In-service Teachers -Continuous Development Program
We also understand how critical it is for teachers to keep themselves updated with rapid changes in the field of education and their progress as “educators”. At Teach and Inspire, we have designed a unique program for teachers i.e. Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to upgrade the skills in line with evolving requirements and developments. The modules for this program will be designed jointly with you to address your school’s specific skill gaps.
This program will equip your teachers with self confidence, skills, approach, attitude and equanimity to manage the challenges in teaching.
Training for Early Childhood Education
Early childhood education needs are different. Working with this age group requires patience and sensitivity. A teacher has to be adaptable to the emotions of the children and at the same time has to be creative to generate the interest in “learning”. Our training program is specially designed for those who are passionate to teach and mold these young minds. For being early education teacher, you need to have right approach, skill, dedication and personality. Our training program helps you to build all these qualities.
Soft Skills Training for Teachers
- Time Management – Techniques and Strategies
- Stress Management – Root, Reason, Recovery and Rejuvenation strategies
- Goal Settings – Short and Long term
- Learning from your competitor – Why and How
- Dressing Etiquettes
- Addressing the crowd – Presentation Skills
- Team Leader training Programs – Using your team potential best and worst