To be the most preferred business partner to educational institutions. A sustainable partnership to engage, mutually inspire and achieve excellence together.
To provide innovative, bespoke and reliable recruitment, training and other support services designed for today’s educational institute’s needs and help them achieve their individual goals.
Our Core Team
Mr. Kishor Parulekar
Founder and Director
Kishor is the Founder and Director of Teach and Inspire (Brand of Chalk and Duster Educational Services Pvt. Ltd). He is an experienced banker with over 20 years of banking experience. In addition to his banking role, he is also the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chairman of their Board Finance and Risk Committee at Eko Trust (Multi Academy Trust). Eko Trust is a family of good and outstanding schools which currently manages six academy schools in London.
- Institute of Directors, London
- Development for Chairs from National Governance Association UK sponsored by the Department for Education
- Certificate in Risk Management in Financial services – Institute of Risk management, UK
- Cert in Treasury – Association of Corporate Treasurers
- CDCS and CSDG from London Institute of Banking and finance
- IMC – CFA UK
Mrs. Ashwini Parulekar
Co-founder and Director
Ashwini is into teaching for the past 10 years in UK with a versatile teaching experience in primary schools in London. She has a genuine passion of teaching pupils of all abilities reach their full potential. She has taught to a varied range of year groups starting from age four to eleven in primary schools in London.
Ashwini has qualified from the University of Cambridge in Certificate of English Language Teaching (CELTA). She has been delivering regular training sessions for staff in primary schools sharing effective behaviour management strategies and successful lesson planning with relevant online resources
In addition to building a successful career in teaching, she is now one of the founder members of Teach & Inspire core team.
Mrs. Sucheta Mohite
Co-founder and Director
Sucheta has over 18 years of multifaceted experience in the area of BPM Operations and School Administration in leadership positions.
Her expertise in the area of School Administration is in Finance & Accounts, HR and Payroll, Vendor Management, Parent Coordination, enhancing usage of ICT and Management of School’s day-today operations.
Her corporate experience covers Product and Process Development, Quality Certifications and managing large scale projects.
Sucheta has proven ability of managing cross functional teams, working with multi generation of talent across multiple locations. She has a passion for building domains of expertise by leveraging new age technologies and creating long term value for organizations.
Mrs. Archana Neginhal
Advisor to the Board
Mrs. Archana Neginhal is a passionate, self directed and action oriented professional with 30 years of experience in the field of education as well as corporate sector.
She is an enthusiastic and committed educator with innate ability to understand and motivate children and her team. She has been in the various roles like Director, Academic Director, Principal, Cambridge Trainer and many more. She has been conducting Teacher Training Programs which has helped teachers to develop their skills, being encouraging and adaptive to the varied needs of children. She has been a great mentor and guide for Teach and Inspire Team.
- Director, Training with Chrysalis Inc
- Curriculum Development, Executive Director, Kaleidoscope, India.
- Teacher Educator with Sholai School, Kodaikanal.
- Centre for Learning, Organic Agriculture, and Alternative Technology, Kodaikanal for 4 years.
- Principal, The Blue Mountains School, Ooty for 5 years.
- Director, Jyotirmay International School, Pune for 6 years.
- All three schools are affiliated to ICSE and/or Cambridge, IB.
- President, The Education Trust, India.
- Director, School of Life, India.
- Training, Research and Resource Centre.
- Master Trainer for Cambridge Diploma for Teachers and Trainers.
- University Guidance Counsellor
Mrs. Manisha Arondekar
Advisor to the Board
Mrs. Manisha Arondekar is the Principal at Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Vidyalaya, Bombay Cambridge Gurukul, Borivali (W), Mumbai.
She has an experience of about 25 years.
She has qualified from the University of Mumbai with B.Sc, M.A, B.Ed.
Mr. Arvind Gore
Mr. Gore has over 35 years of experience as a teacher, a principal, Director and counselor. He is B.Sc.(Maths), B.A.(Eng), B.A.(Hist), M.A.(Eco) B.Ed by qualifications.
His experience includes working in schools with (state board, CBSE, ICSE), He has been Founder and Principal of CBSE Board Prahaar Vidyalaya Public School, Nagpur and J Krishnmurti Foundation-School, Pune. He has conducted teacher training workshops for teachers and Principals.
In his career, he has been associated with various educational institutions like:
- Vivekananda Kendra, New Delhi,
- B.Junior College, Pulgaon
- Ram Shanti Vidya Mandir, Pandhurna, M.P
- Visiting Professor in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law
- The ICFAI National College, Nagpur
- NYSS college of Management, Nagpur
- Director TOMOAE SCHOOL, ICSE Pattern
- Regional Coordinator – PODAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Academic Director Channawar e-Vidya Mandir
- Vivekananda Kendra School Arunachal Pradesh- Regular principals, teachers trainer
- Kaziranga International School Guwahati Assam